Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer: 4,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelyGrl View Post
Pics Monte?
Where'd you go?

Blat?
Blat = ride.
Took the back roads to Spring City, then climbed up on the Cumberland Plateau before exploring some dirt roads which took me to the top of Hinch mountain, where there is an excellent tag spot (for those of you who play that game).

This graveyard was located off a side road on the side of the mountain. Most of the stones are from the 19th century. No way a modern hearse make it back in there. This would probably make a decent tag spot too, as its not listed on the gps.

I saw a Transalp parked off Summer Cit road and talked to the rider for awhile. He was able to fill me in on some the area. Thanks for the road tips Larry. It turned out to be a nice 196 mile blat. Unfortunately, the tires still have some tread left.
"If you are looking for the typical ride to a restaurant, eat tacos, hold the middle finger over the food, stop and take a picture of a gravel road type ride, you probably won't be interested." - dlrides

"A guy I know was the lead researcher for the University of Utah federally funded study of cellphone and texting use while driving. He found that your twice as dangerous as a drunk while using your cell phone and I think it was up to six times worse if the driver was texting."-dakardad
fullmonte is offline   Reply With Quote