View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
go2cnavy OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraoffroad View Post
hey go2cnavy what is your height and weight? i'm trying to figure out sizing formyself. i'm 5'10" 210lbs. are they bulky? does the zipper go low enough so you can pee? and do the legs ride way up when you sit on the bike exposing shins?
I'm 5'11 and 160 lbs. 42" chest and 32" inseam. I ordered the large and had to send them back because they were too big. I ordered a medium jacket and medium bibs and they fit great. Plenty of room to layer underneath but comfortable just wearing shorts too. The jacket fits really well and is not bulky. The bibs are a little bulky at the knees when standing/walking because they are tailored to be most comfortable in the seated position. Zippers are awesome. Easy to pee and super easy to get in and out of even when fully dressed in a base layer wih boots on. Dual zipper in the legs (zip down to get into your shorts pockets, zip up to take bibs off. The legs also have an inner boot wrap at the ankles with Velcro and buttons and also a tab that fastens this layer to your boot laces to prevent them from riding up your legs. I also noticed today that they have a separate Velcro strip on which to fasten boot rain covers. This setup is so warm that it is not good for anything over 60* unless your moving. I rode tonight at 30* with no base layer and was very warm.
Hope this helps.

990A / 450 EXC R/ 250 EXC/ 450R - for sale
go2cnavy is offline   Reply With Quote