Originally Posted by KMC1
I've got 2 SCMR16's set up on my high beam circuit - they're "ok" but frankly they don't have a wide enough beam for my liking. They do throw a long way out there though. I also like the idea of having a light that does not need a warm up period. I've been thinking of going to a pair of Rigid D2, but man they're big.
1) These look promising, how soon can I get a pair of the dual light set up?
2) Will the dual light throw a wider beam than the SCMR's?
3) What's the warrantee?
4) And finally, is there a trial period so I can return them if not happy with them?
1. We have both versions available now, however the PWM dimmable lights will be available late next week
2. Yes, as will the 20 deg single
3. Lifetime warranty
4. If your not happy with any of our products we will accept a return. Is 60 days fair for trial? Customer satisfaction is my # one Goal. Will ANY other lighting company do that??
Originally Posted by michigan400
What's the overall size of the dual? 3x6? Just wondering how it compares in size to the rectangular H4 headlight like on my 2004 ktm.
Originally Posted by traveltoad
Single LED "bulb"?
Yes It uses a XML T6 emmiter..The difference is all in the optics