View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #47
Domromer OP
Desert Rat

Oddometer: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowcountry Thumper View Post
Thanks, Dom. It's a fun bike, I just wish there was somewhere decent nearby for me to ride it. The poor thing just sits under its cover all of the time.
By the way, you were only about 100yds off on that tag above. It was back there behind that Charger.

I had an 04 XR650l stolen right out of my driveway. I had paid it off the month before and went from comp and collision to liability. It was def my favorite of all the bikes I've owned. I feel you about the lack of riding. I moved here with my KLR and sold it within the first three months of getting here. Just not enough decent dirt close by.

I was actually in the right spot I just didn't take a photo. I don't know what my deal was I must have taken my dumb pills. Anyhoo I'm glad you grabbed that tag. I'm thinking of heading over for the other one after dinner if I have time.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851060 ... A desert rat explores the south.
Domromer is offline   Reply With Quote