Thread: Gypsy by heart2
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #13
Elenore OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 136
Direction Slovenia

Next day we headed direction Slowenia. The night we spend still in Italy at another great camping ground in Rocca. After we built up our tent two guys on Ducatis came and built up their tent next to ours. We had a great fun night talking about travelling and riding bikes.
Unfortunately I had to much beer, so the next morning I wasn't feeling to well.

It took me some time to get ready the next day!
From Rocca on to the slovenien borderline the italien landscape isn't really pretty. But riding your bike is not only for the nature, the curves... it's also because of the people you meet! We already were riding quiet some time. It was really hot! The sun was shining... it was arround 46 degrees celsius ( should be arrond 114 degrees farenheit). We had to have very many little stops to relax in the shades and to drink gallons of water.

Near by Triest we stopped by al little café - at a very heavy used street - lots of cars, trucks... it really didn't look pretty, but the coffee was great, the people soooooo friendly. The lady who served us the coffee proably only knew two german words. They were "Fräulein" and "schön" she repeated them in every sentence she said, smiling to us with very little teeth in her mouth.
Elenore is offline   Reply With Quote