View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #54290
Beastly Adventurer
rxcrider's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: N Ridgeville OH
Oddometer: 1,365
Originally Posted by BigOhio View Post
Unless it has changed since last year, you need either street plates or an off-road sticker, not both so you should be golden.
I know that is true for state forests in Ohio with regards to PA, OH & MI plates (maybe others as well), but I thought you needed a separate sticker or tag for the national forests, each forest having its own pass. I haven't ridden Wayne, but I've had to pay a user fee to ride trails in other national forests.
'95+'95+'96 BMW R1100RS/RSL
AMA, OMTA (ohio organization), BRC, BMWMOA
rxcrider is offline   Reply With Quote