Today, I mounted some dirtbike-style pegs:
They needed a little bit of grinding and welding to fit and sit level, but nothing major. I wasn't able to get the spring to fit in there, so I went without. Don't really need it as far as I can see.
I also started on the exhaust:
I wish I had a tube bender, it would make this part of the project much easier. But it won't be too bad anyway, I'll just have to buy pre-bent tubes and cut/fit.
I also worked on getting the gas tank mounted, but didn't actually progress any on that front. I'm still puzzling it out in my head, trying to figure out the best way to mount it.