View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #2878
Thagua
Let's go adventuring...

Oddometer: 354
Rear tires and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5000 View Post
What rear tire is that? Mitas E-07? Thoughts/Reviews (how's it wearing for you???).

Edit: I guess there are three rear tires in those pictures. I'm talking on the S10:
Hi Mikef5000 ... the rear tire is a Metzeler Sahara Enduro 3 size 140/80/18 made in Brazil because I couldn't find a Heidenau of that same size to match my front Heidenau 90/90/21 ... unfortunately the Mitas distributor here does not bring this type of tires although the market is asking for them ... same with the Heidenau's ... awful dealers.BTW, the wheels are from Woody's Wheel Works from whoom I'm still waiting his shirt and decals ... maybe for christmas ... lol
Regarding the front beak, I ordered, installed and gave away the front beak sold by Off-the-road ... made my own support for a high fender (Yamaha chinese) and also modified the OEM fender cutting it in half ... it works ... still waiting Wasp support for its high fender and the brake hose rerouting although I have made my own ... not as brilliant but it works.

Thanks to all who have given its collaboration on making my dreams come true ... Pluric, Dallara, Tremor, BlueEyes, Bundu, etc ... if you wish to have a taste of honey then I have a special deal for January 2013 ... use my 'Black Pearl' for the whole month to chase the Dakar or ride anywhere, fully equipped with soft bags (Giant Loop), for a small fee.
Roberto akaThagua

Thagua screwed with this post 11-11-2012 at 06:17 PM Reason: Forgot signature
Thagua is offline   Reply With Quote