View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #25642
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutherngintelmen View Post
I could use that.

Some brave mutha cut the catalytic converter out from under my 4Runner this year. Right in front of the house.

Apparently they get a couple hundred at the junk yard for 'precious metals' in there. Cost me 500 and insurance a big chunk - I think it was $2k or close.

Wife and I were headed to a concert fired up straight pipe v 6 and about went through the roof.
I pulled Jerome out from under one our company trucks at a KFC in atl in the middle of the day while he was cutting the converter out of a truck. I kicked him oops I mean I tripped and hit his balls damnest thing I tripped twice and then the atl police showed and took him to jail and the fucked up part there is it still cost my company and now the citizens of atl money!!
If I could have been judge and jury I could of saved the citizens of the atl alot of money

Pete I agree I would actually sleep better!!

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"
kdscoates is offline   Reply With Quote