View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #23
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,760
Thumb YeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaa.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVMax View Post
Just to keep the culture shock from all us hillbillies as low as possible there will be another inmate originally from California here this evening as well to translate and offer support.
That iiiiis some funny shit right there.
Hey Feike Ol' pal....
I juuust got back from New York and have found the sitcheeeation you've got gotchaself into this time.

So I hearby vouch for your character to ADVMax and all others involved. oh wait It's toooo late for that.

On a slightly more serious note... MAN I'm VERY glad this is all turning out sooo good! A BIG THANK YOU to ADVMax and all the support crew for coming together like this to help Feike outta this jam!
Excellent brotherhood/sisterhood (haven't forgot about ya Esther) here on ADV to help make a Nomads life on the road a little easier.

PS Thanx to you Feike.... and thanx to Esther "NomadGal", Al "Parepin", not to mention my own bike Desiree', I no longer want the only two bikes I really wanted for Adventure Touring LOL! A 950 or a highly modded KLR.... Fuk I am now screwed!!

I'll be in Hermitage,Tennesee in two weeks... but it sounds like you may be gone West by then?

Keep the updates coming and Peace,
Jim
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote