View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #9781
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVa Rider View Post
Bwalsh -- I can't help you with your selective reading.

1: It's not my selective reading you need to be concerned with, it's your selective memory you need to work on there sport...

This was the last I saw of the duck, right next to the gator where XdxragRacer placed it...and I assumed they were buried together.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=9709

This poster is assuming the same. Note the post #'s...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=9711

THIS, is where you grabbed that tag...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=9715

I see a duck,a gator and a motorcycle in XDR's post. I see SteelB12 asking which mascot to grab. I also see mriderleon ask about which mascot is where. I only see a gator in your post. What conclusion would YOU draw from that?

But here's a short summary. Ali is the NoVa mascot. He disappeared. A duck was left in his place.

2: Mascots have been mixed and matched in at least two other games I know of and it was embraced with open arms. You guys acted like the duck had leprosy and wanted nothing to do with it. It's just another $3 toy.

NoVa put a replacement gator in play. A NWVa tagger than locates Ali at the NWVa tag site that had sat for 6 weeks. I expressed gratitude, and asked for a pm to figure out how to repatriate the mascot.

3: No, first you became agitated, demanding, accusatory and a general ass, at least over in another thread. I notice you maintain your composure over here though and act like some kind of statesman for the game. I'm sorry to break this to you...your just another player...

You jump in to say NWVa is going to keep the gator for a while.

4: Wrong again chief, I "suggested" it would be the easiest thing to do to get the mascots back if you all are so adamant about getting Ali(1?, 2? 3?, which is it?) back...see #2 above. I've had a few PM's(none from you though) agreeing my solution was probably the best one given the circumstances, whether you want to use the duck or not.

That solution doesn't work for NoVa, and drama ensues.

Wait, there was drama? But you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Rider
No drama.
5: Letting something so simple in life create "Drama" for you is your problem, not mine, and pretty damn sad to boot. You guys need to lighten up. Life's too short to have "drama" over silly things like this.

But, the poster who found the gator agrees to return him. I express appreciation. Then you accuse me of taking your mascot.

6: I just call em like I see em. Again, see #1 above.

I find that rich. You selectively read again and express umbrage that you've been wrongly accused.

There goes your selective memory again. Remember this response to one of my posts?

Quote:
That's what I love about our current state -- absolutely no shame. NWVa steals a mascot, and then claims to be victim. Outstanding! You've earned three claps.
Then just who were you accusing?

Conclusion: your pm button must not be working.
I find your post(s) rather amnesic and bordering on fantasy. How are you with government conspiracies?

Quote:
absolutely no shame.
I also find it telling now it has been proven that you were accusing and bitching at the wrong people, it's as if nothing ever happened and now all is magically wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVa Rider
Joey -- well played.
No shame indeed! Now that you know who the real culprit of the prank was don't you feel a little dumb right about now for pointing fingers, being demanding, accusatory and whatnot? Are you too good to own up to your own ignorant accusations? Don't want drama, don't accuse people of things they didn't do..until you have proof!

My PM button works fine. Yours must not. You have to hit the "submit reply" button for it to work though.

Well played Joey! You certainly got quite a few feathers ruffled! Like I said before, I thought it was a funny thing to do. Your mischievous pranks would be more than welcome in the NWVA tag, the Valley and Charlottesville tag games. They don't mind a little change up! It's just a toy!

As for the rest of you...expand your horizons. Don't be so rigid. The NOVA game isn't the only game. At least look at the other games. They are a lot more fun than chasing a gator around the beltway and would provide a real nice ride AWAY from the city once in awhile. Get bruced? So what. You still had a nice ride in the country. That IS after all what these games are about. The riding not the mascot.

I need to get a hold of Beast Rider...

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote