View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
slowlane OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 79
This C70 is currently running the 15 tooth (one up from stock) front sprocket. It was a very early addition I made to it. The bike takes off from a stop light just fine. I am going back to the 14 and might take a 13 along as well because I'll need the extra torque for my trip. One thing I would for sure recommend that you avoid is switching up the front sprocket and getting a larger rear tire together. I once put a 2.75-17 trails tire on my C70 instead of the stock 2.50 and it killed what little pep it had. For a larger tire I would stay with the 14 tooth.

Jacl-Kampuchea glad you like my little project.

chazbird thats cool that the Symbas seem to be good little bikes. I will admit there are a few things that I am not fond of with the C70's. The Symba's telescoping front suspension must be worlds better than the leading link of the C70, and the Honda's rear fender narrows down at the front, causing it to full of mud way to easy. I am glad that the SYM came down in price significantly. Who knows I probably could have talked the dealer down to a more reasonable cost back then.

slowlane screwed with this post 11-13-2012 at 03:17 PM
slowlane is offline   Reply With Quote