View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #115
fullmonte
Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer: 4,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doofenshmirtz View Post

I was on my way to work this morning on the freeway using my mirrors of course to switch lanes and was thinking about these mirrors. How good are they? Seems like my glove would be in the way of seeing them and could be a bit of a safety concern. Anyone have them? Are they big enough?
I have the HDB setup and absolutely love the mirrors. Once I got used to them, (which really meant adjusting where I point my eyeballs) I found they are actually better than the stock mirrors for the wider field of view and utility. If you lanesplit, they might be a little wide, but that's of no concern for me.
"If you are looking for the typical ride to a restaurant, eat tacos, hold the middle finger over the food, stop and take a picture of a gravel road type ride, you probably won't be interested." - dlrides

"A guy I know was the lead researcher for the University of Utah federally funded study of cellphone and texting use while driving. He found that your twice as dangerous as a drunk while using your cell phone and I think it was up to six times worse if the driver was texting."-dakardad
fullmonte is offline   Reply With Quote