View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #38
LoneWolfRides
Adventurer

Oddometer: 34
Looks like its getting launched here in India around Feb 2013

I was really hoping for this to have a larger tank, coz with the kind of power this is putting out and just a 11Ltr tank the range might barely be around 200-220 Kms.

The Duke 200 is a fun bike on our roads and this would be pushing "fun" factor to another level. I hope they have sorted out the minor quality issue which were found on the Duke 200.

Would really like to slap on a bigger tank, dual sport tyres and take this to the Himalayas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon12 View Post
Studying the photo, the other change is the primary frame tube. It now appears to be oval or semi-rectangular, while the 125 and 200cc frames were round? Or maybe not. Maybe upgraded to handle the hp/torque? Hard to tell. Most of the rest of it seems the same - will keep costs down. Quality is the only outstanding issue now.
When the first pictures came out even I felt the same, but I think its just the color scheme which make it look like that. I think the 125/200/390 share the same frame and maybe the KTM engineers had already over engineered the frame when KTM first came out with the Duke 125!

LoneWolfRides screwed with this post 11-15-2012 at 12:13 AM
LoneWolfRides is offline   Reply With Quote