View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 AM   #485
JDowns OP
Sounds good, let's go!

Oddometer: 2,613
As promised here is dawn in Puerto Angel off the balcony looking across the bay:

Its my job to inspire you to get on your bike and hit the road sooner rather than later. I take my job seriously. I remember back at home reading these ride reports through last winter. It makes life better to have good reading material in between rides. And I will provide it for you on a regular basis this winter to keep you entertained.

Looking back at the room I am staying in at first light from the beach. The upper corner room on the right in the white building with the round portal and the light on:

A fisherman coming in with his catch getting ready to gun his boat and lift the motor as he parks up on the beach:

The action shot of him hitting the beach was too blurry. Sorry. Here is a shot from the end of the pier looking back at town:

And a lone fisherman heading out around the point as the only cloud in the sky turns pink with the sunrise:

Looking back the other way from the pier is a shot of fisherman's market on the beach as people are looking for fresh ingredients for their daily fish tacos:

Here is a closer shot over on the beach of today's sushi offerings:

Pretty kicked back place at this hour. Should probably stay here for the rest of my life, but I owe it to you, dear readers, to saddle up and hit the road so I can report back more tales from the roads less traveled.

Adios amigos,
Juanito