View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #42
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: central USA
Oddometer: 6,612
You have the right to file a civil suit against her personally for this accident. Only a lawyer can advise you there. Before you sign anything you should spend some of your money for an initial consult.

You do not want to give up that right in case it turns out you are perm disabled, even if it is just pain.

Also tell you lawyer about this and any other thread, they do not like surprises.

Advice to all, do not create one of these threads about your mishap the settlement is over.


ragtoplvr screwed with this post 11-15-2012 at 04:19 PM
ragtoplvr is offline   Reply With Quote