View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
gatogato OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 774
Ultra Tool Tube...holiday special...2 tubes for $19.99 shipped!!!

Hey guys, I sell plastic tool tubes on ebay for $20.00 each shipped.

I wanted to offer Adv riders a Christmas special and make it 2 Ultra Tool Tubes for only $22.99 shipped in the U.S. (USPS Priority with insurance included). (& u get a free surprise gift!)

I'm sure many of you guys already recognize this tube. It is the same thing as the Agri Supply tube and it is actually a John Deere factory part. I think they charge something ridiculous for it at John Deere like $40 each.

If you would like to buy a couple of tubes my paypal address is: venturepaintball@hotmail.com

I will ship it the next day and send you the tracking number. I have sold Panniers and Helmets on advrider in the past so no need to worry about integrity.

Thank You,
Jeff

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys, just wanted to post an update that I now have a mounting kit available for only $5 extra per tube:

I also have a mounting kit for the tubes made up so it might save you some time at the hardware store.

(Note: flashlight not included)
Here is a breakdown of what you get in the mounting kit:

-2 stainless / EPDM "P" clamps, #10, to fit 5/8''(16mm) round bar
-2 bolts, M6 x 20mm stainless socket (allen) head
-2 nuts, M6 stainless nylock
-4 flat washers, M6 stainless
-4 zipties for flexibility in mounting options

The price for the mounting kit is only $5 per tube.
http://www.journeyrider.net

gatogato screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 09:50 AM
gatogato is offline   Reply With Quote