View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #1
divimon2000 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 542
BMW F650GS Flexible Oil Line Mod

I have a handful of Flexible Oil Lines if anyone is interested (stock is usually good but PM for avail). They are made here in Vermont (by elves of course) and are designed and tested by myself and FAA certified A&P/inspectors (not that it's that important, but ...)

Stainless Steel braided line, with AN-6 fittings, SS hose clamps and the hose clamps to the engine in a way to avoid chafe and allow the dreaded waterpump or clutch fix. (They also hep quite a bit during the valve shim change getting the cam chain tensioner bolt out.) The rubber hose is real oil hose, not the off-the-shelf-stuff at AutoZone people tend to use for the "oil line mod". (My first splice-in hack mod kinked a while back causing all sorts of havok, and the non oil stuff swells and leaks.) Each line set comes with a set of simple instructions even the armchair wrencher can appreciate. Do it at the next oil change, waterpump rebuild, valve check or now.

Plug and Play. And of course they look great. $105 + $7 shipping. I ship anywhere outside the US for a quote.

Guaranteed.

divimon2000 screwed with this post 10-25-2013 at 05:26 AM
divimon2000 is offline   Reply With Quote