Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #3284
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPGT72 View Post
I am quite a way from the Patton...I just got the Pershing, but I am only 4000 or so away from the royal tiger. I really like my regular tiger, not sure why eveyone says they suck....and I am on the fence on keeping it. I like it better than the JS.

On a subject change.

Can someone explain the transfer of crew from a prem tank to a regular tank. My churchill (soviet) just got their first perk and I would like to move them to the JS....I guess heavy to heavy...do they take a experence hit when I move them....do they lose the perk...you know the little light pop on. I was thinking you did not take the 20% hit or whatever when moving crews out of a prem. tank if they stayed in the same class...heavy to heavy.

thanks.
You can't play the Tiger 2 like the Tiger or the 3601H. It requires a diffrent play stile. If you played the PZVI before the nerf and liked it with the long 75 then you'll end up loveing the Tiger 2. I like the Tiger its a great in your face tank. The Tiger 2 is a long range where the hell did that come from tank. It can go face to face with some tanks but you learn fast who to stay clear of. I like to flank with it and give the foward tanks suport. Keep the Tiger. It makes good coins.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is online now   Reply With Quote