Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #3290
FPGT72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
One thing that helps is that most, if not all, of the high tier arty have much higher reload times if you catch them after a shot you have quite a bit of time to kill them.
I don't recall thinking the Pershing was slow, but I think I upgraded the engine right away. In fact, I have to be careful not to get too far ahead of support.

On an unrelated note, I discovered a near perfect partner for my Super Pershing[SP]. the T95. The SP isn't much faster so its easy to stay with the T95. Once the T95 picks it's spot I park to cover it's sides or back and use it for cover. If someone comes to kill the 95, the SP has the armor to take a decent beating and generally keep the attacker(s) busy while the 95 rotates and reloads for the kill shot. If I track them they are dead. A smart attacker will go for me first, but for some reason they always seem to go for the 95.
Yea...the engine is the base one....I came from the t20 and am just too cheap to spend the free exp to upgrade the thing....I like to keep 30k in free exp.
FPGT72 is offline   Reply With Quote