View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #62
skyman
Adventurer

Oddometer: 25
I went from motorcycles to scooters and have never looked back. I was tired of the need for a backpack and the weight of the motorcycle's I have owned. In 2010 after returning from a trip to Germany ( what an eye opener! scooters everywhere) I sold my Nissan 350Z and purchased a new Honda Elite 110. It was a gas to ride and 4500 miles later I reluctantly let her go for a Honda 250 Reflex as I needed a little more speed. I put 7500 enjoyable miles on her before trading her in for a 2010 ABS Silver wing. My mission at that time was the need to travel interstate to help my daughter at times with our granddaughter. My daughter and son in law are both military and have been subject to sudden deployments. My Silver wing has ample storage, speed (triple digit) and is comfortable to ride. At six feet with a 30 inch inseam I can change my riding position as needed, feet forward, back, one forward one back even cross legged. I really like the Burgman 400 and have taken short rides on a friends with no complaints. I'm just a Honda guy.
skyman is offline   Reply With Quote