View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #49044
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooga View Post
There's a lot of advice as to which grips will not play nicely with the XRL's wimpy juice-box -- what heated grips are the most XRL-friendly? Also, which is the most XRL-friendly way to tap into juice for a vest and maybe pants so that I can ride through DC's relatively mild Winter? Thanks in advance, kids. I am going to man up and keep riding!
The heated grips at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC seem to be a hot item!
Can't answer the other question but be careful running all that. The battery can't keep up with all that running on high. I seem to remember an inmate running gloves on high and a vest on low and having success but not pants too. I think that will be too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfender View Post
I took off the rocker cover to investigate some upper engine noise. I found the spring for the cam chain tensioner is faulty, loose or broken. I don't want to continue until I get some expert help. Can I replace the spring without taking the head off? thanks for any advice.
Kind of a tapping noise? I may have the same problem. I'll be pulling mine apart in the next week or two to take a peek inside.

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote