View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #212
Navin
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,515
Lets see, digital speedo, analog tach, an incredibly accurate fuel guage with the final flashing bar and warning light signaling .9 gallons left. Turn sig indicators, neutral light, high beam light... oh yeah, a tri circle "good economy" indicator lights up when you are riding with high MPG according to the ECU. A digital clock too.

No temp guage, not that I really miss it. I think thats it. If you wanted a gear indicator there is one that plugs right into the harness. A temp guage would be an easy addition too but I'm fine without it.

Last tank showed 59.9 MPG and I wasn't being especially kind to it.

Rear GSXR shock is great, and a set of HH front brake pads went in today. Much more bite and power, though I'm finding a 3 finger pull is needed to really clamp down on them. I'll be looking into a different master cylinder next to bring that down to a 2 finger, lower effort pull. As it is with SS lines and these pads the rear wheel doesn't really stay on the ground much under braking.

It is really coming along performance wise.

Cheap POS!!! When I turned the caliper bolt the "why did they even bother to paint it" black lower fork coating flaked off like it was road dirt. The caliper bolts were also barely tight so they are corrected with locktite too. Something to check right away for new owners!

Navin screwed with this post 11-16-2012 at 05:22 PM
Navin is offline   Reply With Quote