View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #233
Buster714
VP of crash testing

Oddometer: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by browneye View Post
Nice little clip there Aram.

Brings back some good memories. Sure wish we could just do it all over again, same time, place, riders.
Sounds good to me! I'm already working on my camping gear for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post

yes, lots of good stuff. thanks aram.

paul and i took a different route (my gps died) and added another hour to the ride.....

bring on the rest...
I'll do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarstow View Post
Nice video Aram. You missed the part where the guys in the truck had a couple of extra cold beers and the bottle of home brewed vodka that they shared with us while Ersin finished up his tire.
FIYA WATA!!!! I'll be a little more conspicuous with my camera next time. Wildlife is sometimes shy and I didn't want to ruin the beautiful moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
Nice video Aram. Thanks. Especially the preparation part at Jon's house. We look like we are planning to save the world.
Next trip will be better. Learning a lot with my laptop/gopro/point-n-shoot tech. I even have the fancy little retractile tether you and Joel had for this trip. That thing is awesome. Thanks for the link btw.

This was an amazing trip for me: My first multi-day long-distance off-road camping-off-the-bike adventure. Gave me the confidence to take the long way for 14-days to Idaho and back camping most of the way. I'll always look back on this trip with fond memories. I got to do a lot more forest riding after this trip and I think that's my favorite. The trails we rode through the forest where that Toyota Camry was stranded was my favorite part of the ride. I'll recruit a jeeper next time so we can go glamping.

I had to do some PE editing (http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php) to the editing software's executable file to get the program to work with the file sizes I had from this trip. It was a nightmare getting this far but I guess being stuck alone in AZ with no bike or ammo left me plenty of time to crack the code. Hopefully I can roll out the rest of the footage without issue.