View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #13792
Bambi
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 680
Hello out there,

what about a very special christmas-present for you Big-riders all over the world? Yvonne and Lemmi, two nice fellows from our German forum provide us with a Big-calender, now for the fourth time. They both have a good hand and much experience with cameras (Yvonne is a camera-lady of German tv and Lemmi is a rather good amateur-photograph). 3 years ago they told us to send them pics of our or other people's Bigs to create a calender. This year I thought, it should hang on walls all over the world.
So with the permission of the creators here's a link to the sneak-preview: http://www.dr-big.de/forum/viewtopic...80323&start=20
Scroll down to the line-up of months (Januar is German for january and so on, it's quite easy). If you click the button 'anzeigen' the pic(s) of the month will appear, a click on 'verstecken' will hide it again. The price won't be too high, was 13,50 EUR last year (this year's not calculated yet) plus porto and package (p&p), but that might differ very much depending on your home-country. I'll try to get some information at the post-office on monday.
I offered Yvonne and Lemmy to collect your orders (dead-line is november 28th!!!). As I trust in you I would pay for them and send them to you, just adding p&p for your country to the price. If nothing goes wrong it should be possible to provide you with your Big-calender in time before january 1st in 2013.
Kind regards, Bambi