View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #68
aboveangkor
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Oddometer: 65
Never let freon get into a running engine.I was told that you can get 99% of what it takes to kill you today and 20 years later get the other 1% and your fucked.
aboveangkor is offline   Reply With Quote