Thread: Burnt Chocolate
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
wachs OP
just passin' through

Oddometer: 4,645
Fields for lunch but they close at 4:pm so we gotta roost. Check this girl out!

Killurtv - I was hoping for one of those ultra poof shots but itís not very deep right now.

Strange weather day. It seemed much colder up north here but we were at the same elevation as camp.

Could not resist jamming on the brakes and waiting for the next rider to get this pic.

Iíve ridden this road many times and missed the one-hundred year washout but every single time Iíve been here itís as if a grader came through an hour before. Today was no different!

Itís only a few miles, maybe 5 or 6 but we were smashing fresh berms back in there and flying on that perfect downhill flat track! Neffr

Out onto the playa for another 15 miles of November desert beauty

Check her out!

It was such a beautiful moment out there we had to stop and soak it in for a few minutes. Thatís right Neff!

KTM 990 speed test with MrDualsport riding it.

115 mph indicated

We blazed down to Fields. On the way, I saw a large puff of smoke from one of the bikes a mile or more ahead. Smelled burnt oil, turned out to be Professorís WP shock blew up all over the header. Freezing 35 miles back to camp - no photos of that but hereís Killurtv arriving at camp.

More after dinner shannigans in the spring including Ďvisitorsí but I donít have any shots of them.

More . . .

http://www.altrider.com/product/cate...rch/hemisphere
wachs is offline   Reply With Quote