View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Rockwell OP
Studly Adventurer
Rockwell's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Ontario
Oddometer: 670
990 Cannister Hoses

I seemed to have misplaced the hose that goes from the left fairing to the right.

I looked these hoses up on the parts fiche, and they are NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber). Should I be able to pick some of this up at an automotive parts store? Also, what is this style of hose clamp called (fiche description is "*YDNAC CLAMP).
not all those who wander are lost | two earthlings ride around the world
Home | Photo Blog | The Route | The Bike | About Us | Participate!
Rockwell is offline   Reply With Quote