View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #31567
HighFive
Never Tap-Out

Oddometer: 2,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
If you're not using it.....blow it out......make some room in the garage for the NEXT project......

You took the WR250R project far and allowed a lot of folks to ride your coat tails to gain insight/tips

Thanks buddy
Appreciate the kind words. Indeed, it was quite a project. Spent over $10k when all was said & done. I enjoyed seeing what I could achieve with it Man, she sure does run mighty fine now. I've put about 2,000 miles on the Big Bore and it's all been really good. Total miles on bike is currently 10,600.

I remember there was'nt much interest in the WRR when I jumped in way back around page 30 in this thread (Post was in the 500 range, if I recall correctly). Been amazing to see how this thread has grown with contributions from so many. Our WRRdualsport.com site continues to see a tremendous number of page views. Glad all the effort has been so helpful to so many.

A lucky someone is likely to snatch a very impressive machine, unlike any other. Maybe I should hold an auction. Hhhmmm....

One of these days, i'm gonna come do a CORE ride! And yes, I do have a new project in mind. Another real good one! I'm kind of itchin to get started..

HF

P.s. Serious private bids welcome via PM, if interested.

P.s.2 Someone recently posted Yamaha was dropping production on the WRR. Any truth to that? I've not heard this before. I looked on Corporate site and see 2013 models still listed for $6,690 msrp.
Athena Big Bore Project WRRDualsport.com
HighFive is offline   Reply With Quote