View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,476
Up early the next morning in more rain and off to the fuel station for breakfast and a top up. Everyone is in good spirits...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Up until now I had a previous two fuel top ups to get to Manzanares, i.e.

One at 169kms with 9.37litres and €14.06. and with petrol priced at €1.50/Ltr and the other at 297.3kms using 16.93litres with a price of €25.48 (petrol at €1.505/ltr)

Total distance from home to Manzanares works out at 731.9kms...not too bad for a days riding covering two mountain ranges and autoroute.

Today I fill up with 11.07ltrs at 180.1kms and costing €15.76 (fuel at €1.424/ltr) and we wait until daylight arrives before setting off in the direction of Jaen.....where we get more fuel. You have to come off the autoroute for about 2 or 3 kms to get fuel in Jaen...

We fill up and this is now where Noah gets the Presidents award for being the first of the group to fall off his moto on our trip to Morocco...(he won't be the last)...riding in he promptly drops the moto right there on the wet polished surface of the petrol station....You can see how slippy it looks.... staff go over to help him lift the moto up.....bbaaaaaaa (He's OK and uninjured )

[IMG][/IMG]

.....about five minutes after some dude drives off in his car with the fuel hose still in the car to a resounding clatter on breaking plastic and bent tin...must have a curse that fuel station so all beware .... lol

Next fuel stop is south of Grenada 265.4kms,€22.61 and 14.66litres (€1.542/ltrs)

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 11-22-2012 at 08:23 AM
WIBO is online now   Reply With Quote