View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #62
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluOfDenver View Post
Gotta get the Colorado crew out to see how awesome Death Valley is! Fuel range is no problem and I'll no doubt be tenting, but don't know if I'll try to hook up and come in with someone.

And I'm NOT the girl who rode with the gigantic panniers!! All I ride with is my tank bag--Jesse bags were on the OTHER girl's bike. People keep mixing us up
Oh, sorry for the mix up ... Welcome to The Noobs Rally

Note to self... LuLu, the smart one, not the big ones....

Both very good riders though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
Good on you guys for making the event something more than just a ride. I am thrilled with the trend to fund-raise to keep our right to ride the areas we love.

I gotta tell you....Death Valley is on my short list. I would love to do this ride, but am tied up the very next weekend on the.......

RMAR Kokopelli/Moab Ride

This is a popular time to ride those areas that are blisteringly hot, 6 months out of the year.

Actually, I am thinking about heading out there the middle of February with the wife on a 2-up Adventure Ride.

Hope to see you here for the DVN Rally John. If you do come out another time, let me know and I'll show you around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_saeufer View Post
Hey, that's the end of my spring break.

Most likely in, riding solo on a V-Strom from LA. Can't pull an Airstream with a Wee, so tent it is. I don't need a whole site to myself--I have a one-man tent and can hide pretty much anywhere.

Welcome DS,

Yep, we don't get whole sites to ourselves........ We like to make friends Unless they snore, then they are banished to a special place !
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote