View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #63
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,527
You'll hear a lot about getting gas in Death Valley... And I'm not just talking about Joel's cooking !

I just noticed the gas is not pay at the pump. If we needed to launch a recovery mission this could be a problem. I'll make sure to fill my vehicle when I get there so it is ready if needed. Lonestar, you may take note too..

A couple of other notes. The PSR station is not Shell anymore. The price for regular gas was $6 a gallon, premium over $6.50... I don't hold that against them, they have to try and make a living, and I do see he is improving the "resort" feel

Stovepipe Wells had regular for only $4.50 and Furnace Creek was over $5 for Regular at the same time. That made no sense. They are both inside the park concessions.

The "king" of gas pricing... Beatty NV was $3.50

Gas Station & General Store

Hours: 7AM to 9:30PM daily GAS: We sell gasoline for your convenience. This includes 87, 89, & 91 octane gasoline and diesel at our General Store. We take cash or credit, which must be paid before pumping gas. We do not have “pay at the pump” service, so you cannot get gas outside of our business hours.
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote