View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #10
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,551
Thanks Dom'

We head off the next day in sunshine bound for Ouarzazate and for lunch in a good restaurant I know. We ride over the High Atlas mountains. This road is a great road and introduces you to small village life and splendid views. As always take care and ride as normal at the white line as you'll come across lots of potholes and missing tarmac on the RHS of your lane. People will also step out without looking at will and you'll even also find the odd boulder resting here just to keep you on your toes!!!....

We skirt around the centre of Marrakech and take a route I have taken several times.

[IMG][/IMG]

Whilst riding by one of the group gets out a pea shooter and pings the donkey causing it to pull a wheelie and run off.......you have to have eyes in the back of your head....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We by-pass the first tea stops and park up at a tea house I know.....a smaller than normal one that will not have the same amount of tourists in it...just us as tourists lol

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We ride on up to the summit of Tizi-n-Tichka(2545m alt)and take a few snaps after racing buses and taxis.....

[IMG][/IMG]

We arrive at the 3 Thés to eat in the afternoon...good food here and it's in the town centre.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We then discuss where to stay...I'd emailed Peter at Bikershome a few days before where he said he should have enough places. If this was not so then we could certainly find other places to stay in Ouarzazate.

So off we go and it works out we can stay there with no problems. This would leave the next day ready to get to Zagora for our first off road ride out.

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 04-21-2013 at 01:20 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote