View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #70
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaisew View Post
Count me IN, again! Truck w/camper and trailer. Will grab a site with water when I get there. Husky TE630 and TR650 Terra. Will be there early, and late, taking advantage of all offered, and some that is not!
hi ken. it's a long drive from houston and glad to have you again. congrats on the tr650.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluOfDenver View Post
Well Joel, since you make the haul out to join us for RMAR, I'm putting this on my calendar for 2013. I got a new truck, so I just need to pick up a trailer. Would love to ride in, but riding over the Rockies can be sketchy that time of year. Then again, maybe I'll just try studding my tires....

Learned my lesson from Ophir, and will def have knobbies on for these off road weekends! I love Death Valley and can't wait to work on those off-road skills a bit more. Maybe by the end of next summer I won't feel like such a noob anymore.
wohooo, we got one from colorado, lulu great to have you....

this event has denoobing many riders every year. we break them gently and keep the parts department busy the following monday......

i heard you went to alaska for 2 weeks on your 650. wow. that will make the ride to dv a breeze....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtFarmer View Post
Anyone lurking this thread from back east, this is the route that I would probably take. I have not made my decision to go, but having someone to share the driving and the expense would make it easier.

I have room for one extra bike and one person. PM me if interested.
df, hope you find someone to carpool and make it regardless.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote