Quote:
Originally Posted by airborndad View Post
IN X 3

airborndad - Thurs-Sat Truck & Trailer all dinners XT 225
Justin ..- Thurs-Sat driving in with me all dinners XT 225
Thrasher (nOOb).- Thurs-Sat Truck all dinners DRZ 400

Edit: have to bail Sunday morning super super early

THANKS JOEL

keith, good job on the 2012 ride report and leading a noob's group. thanks for bring along a noobie.

again, we need to recruit your "first responder skill', hopefully no one will need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
Good on you guys for making the event something more than just a ride. I am thrilled with the trend to fund-raise to keep our right to ride the areas we love.

I gotta tell you....Death Valley is on my short list. I would love to do this ride, but am tied up the very next weekend on the.......

RMAR Kokopelli/Moab Ride

This is a popular time to ride those areas that are blisteringly hot, 6 months out of the year.

Actually, I am thinking about heading out there the middle of February with the wife on a 2-up Adventure Ride.

john, sorry you could not make it. mid feb should be good if you're riding the lower elevations. some passes will still be closed or covered with ice or snow. enjoy.

we tried to extort money from all particpants so we could raise funds for charity. we haven't made serious collection, and i'll leave that to everyone to do their best.

still planning to do one of the rmar rides. see you there.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote