View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #330
Mr Fast
Slowly striving

Oddometer: 315
Glad to be part of the team.

Sue & I just made it home after stopping off at Canyon raceway for an AVDRA National vintage MX race today. Saw Gene Fetty there ( a Baja Legend). He too, like Chris had to hold his headlight in one hand while racing with the other. He remarked that just to finish is an epic achievement. A great & humble man. Just want to say that Sue & I are proud to have been able to help these guys. I imagine the Heroes are either parked at the Serenidad in Muelege or almost to Playa Hermosa by now. It was a privilege to open our home to them & to provide chase for the first day. Back to Bronco Driver (Ed) & his epic crash south of San Felipe in the sand whoops. Knocked him out for quite awhile. Ed said he met Jebus outside of Heaven around a great white light. Jebus told him "Ride the bike Son." Said Jebus looked a lot like Malcolm Smith. About that time the Mex woke him up when he asked if he was alive. Ed got back on the bike & rode.