Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #88
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by spafxer View Post
Hey Joel,

Looks like you were INundated with In's

Please add DrRangeRover (Brian) with 1 or 2 kids, all days and meals, no bike, .

He is Trauma qualified, so I'll ask him to bring his little black bag... Not that we need it....

it's all your fault jim. i don't really want to start this thread this early. hard to focus on my other projects. i have 2 old bikes not running and 1 being farkelized.

that's awesome brian and the kids are coming. we never know, and it seems every year there are 3 or 4 getting hurt and taken to the er.

we have a FEW FIRST RESPONDERS who are coming. if you are or have medical/rescue accreditation and want to volunteer - we appreciate if you post up.

good to see more noobs and fresh faces signing up.

folks, please see page 1 on how to sign up. sorry my bad.

examples

joel (nsfw) - ktm 640e/ thurs - sunday/3 dinners
bill (slugdad) - wr250/thurs-sun/all meals - will bring firewood
ersin (fyyff) - ktm990/fri-sun/2 dinners - will lead a int. group ride, take pictures and videos, help in the clean up

i personally like to know everyone on a first name/nickname basis; that's just me. knowing what bike you're riding gives us an idea what's your interest and kind of ride you like or which group you'll fit in. those riding big bikes may prefer riding with similar sized bikes, considering the skill levels are the same. easier for us volunteers and your new acquaintances to identify you or who is who once the helmet is on. just like the old west, you recognize the rider by his horse.

AS FAR AS UPDATES, JUST KEEP ON REFERRING TO PAGE 1. i will try to maintain that as much as i can.

NSFW screwed with this post 11-18-2012 at 10:11 PM
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote