View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #29
GREY.HOUND OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 270
M1 License and some pics

I'm officially licensed in California now, woo hoo. I was a little nervous after the first few questions. I'm quite studious and found some of them not quite "covered" in the CA Motorcycle handbook, nor the MSF safety course.

I was even more nervous while taking the refresher (required) on my class C license. In the end, common sense ruled and I missed only 1 on each.

But still questions like 'You can be fined and spend up to 1 year in prison for which of the following?' Dropping a dead animal or abandoning a live animal on the highway, parking in a bike lane, parking in a Handicapped space. Or, what is the maximum sentence for repeat drinking and driving. Some crazy stuff line that.

On that note, it was kind of rainy here Friday and Saturday. I managed to get some local trips in. Here are a few pics. I guess eventually I'll start a ride report for sharing my hometown and the local area.

Oh, and I have some accessories on the way.

About 5 minutes from my house

It was still chilly and gray Sunday morning and the Park was empy but for me and a husband and wife taking a walk.

Oh, and 3 miles from my house, is this 3 mile stretch of road. Right along the San Joaquin River

The Mansion which was Kearney's home, is now a museum.
GREY.HOUND is offline   Reply With Quote