View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #214
Navin
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,491
That has been the one stat I can't find. Not in the mini manual and on the bike specific forums nobody knows. I'll post it when I find out.

My EBC "HH" pads have kept getting better over the last 150 miles, it stops really well for what it is now. A right side 02 GSXR caliper is enroute though, 4 pistons, should match the (I believe) 12mm stock master well. I'm tempted to try a 11mm master with the stock caliper but the 4 pot should really be alot better assuming it clears the wheel.

I did the penny tech zip tie mod to shorten the throttle pull, it is a stupid long twist. I got it about 6mm shorter which is better but a 07 R6 throttle/cables was sourced to get a true 1/6th turn and no crazy glue in the housing.

I'll post up how it goes. Cracked 1000 miles, bike has come a long way between the tires, brakes, gearing and exhaust. I'm tossing it around pretty good, even with cold pavement these days. So far it is a good purchase. I hit 60 MPG without any intention of frugality and it'll cruise at 80 effortlessly.

You gotta get a ride on one but remember, it gets a good 25-30% better with a CS sprocket, tires and brake pads/SS lines.

Navin screwed with this post 11-19-2012 at 05:46 PM
Navin is offline   Reply With Quote