View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #23
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,612
So...we head on in the direction of Zagora still with the palms on our right and where we are really riding along the outskirts of each little village dotted along the river that makes a living from same. For information if any one may be taking this same route you'll come across a primary school where the perimeter wall is toped with bright green/purple glazed roof tiles.....it'll be the only glazed tiles you'll ever see in the whole region ...when you pass this slow down and stop at the end of the block as there's a road that runs across the route you'll be on...you have a real possibility of T boning someone and it'll be your fault!!!...So I stop the group here and make sure it's safe to ride on....

Not far from Zagora we stop to re group and Frank makes a few adjustments whilst there's time....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Then off we go in the direction of the small mountain with the aerial on it...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We stop at a small shop in a village to confirm the direction is correct...I go to start off and promptly drop my moto in soft shale and win the EDC Presidents award....BUT...5 mins later Adam wins it back...he bounces of a plam tree trying to avoid a mad Moroccan driving on his side of the trail with his Ardcases taking a direct hit without damage...baaaaaaaa.....you can see the offending tree on the RHS and some branch debris .....lol

[IMG][/IMG]
Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 11-21-2012 at 07:45 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote