View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #1686
h2o_snow
Water, snow & dirt too.

Oddometer: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon View Post
If Florida loses this game, I WILL BE INCONSOLABLE. F. THAT DAMN CLOWN COLLEGE AND THEIR OVERRATED TEAM. I wish the game was in Gainesville. It might be fun to stick our boot up their ass in Doak Campbell though.

How do you get to Tallahassee from Gainesville? North till you smell it, West till you step in it.

I hate Florida State so much, I refuse to drive on I10 just so I don't have to drive through that god forsaken place.

When I was 17, my father told me this: he said his first choice was Florida. His second choice was any out of state school I wanted. Third choice was Florida State. The only school that I was permabanned from was Miami. Don't get me started on them.

The irony of the damn 8 point spread is that NOBODY IN TALLAHASSEE CAN COUNT THAT DAMN HIGH.

FLORIDA STATE REPRESENTS ALL THAT IS EVIL WITH THE WORLD. KIM JONG IL? FSU BOOSTER.

i HATE THE ATLANTA BRAVES JUST BECAUSE FSU COPIED THEIR WARCHANT AND TOMAHAWK THING. i HEAR THAT MORONIC CHANT AND GET NAUSEATED.

wHAT DO EVERY fLORIDA STATE AND FLORIDA STUDENT HAVE IN COMMON? THEY BOTH GOT INTO FLORIDA STATE.

WHY IS THERE NO NATIVITY SCENE IN tALLAHASSEE? yOU CAN'T FIND THREE WISE MEN AND A VIRGIN.

EDIT: I WOULD RATHER BE RELATED TO BUBWHEAT THAN BE A FSU FAN.
So, how do you really feel?
Over the hills where the spirits fly,
I really don't know.
h2o_snow is offline   Reply With Quote