View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #15067
cug
--

Oddometer: 4,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian™ View Post
The beauty of this is that it moves from bike to bike by using a simple RAM mount.
Me like!

I don't have any heated gear yet, and if we get some, it'll be the heated liner for my wife first before I'm allowed to buy heated gear for me ...

Was thinking about Warm & Safe, too, as they seem to have a pretty good reputation and seem to be nicely manufactured, while Gerbings has been getting some heat (pun intended) for outsourcing to China and manufacturing them as cheaply as possible, e.g. not having heating elements around the arm, only on top and so on. But I don't want to get this into a heated gear thread, just saying.

I really like the wireless controller, how does this work out for you? I'm thinking of heated glove liners (if it gets extremely cold) and a heated jacket. The Tiger should have enough juice to drive both without an issue I guess. Do you guys also use heated pant liners? For me, freezing always starts around the hands, shoulders, arms, chest area, then feet and way after that I feel the cold in the legs.
cug is offline   Reply With Quote