View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #116
michalCCR
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
My AUTO podium tip is MINI on top/fighting with a Hilux (Peterhansel vs.DeVilliers) and another MINI in third (Roma or Holowycz).
Peterhansel for sure is the main man for yet another victory. But I won't deny I'd rather see de Villiers on the top spot again. And keep an eye on Alvarez, top 5 is very plausible. Roma and Holek for Mini and one of Dutch Ford-powered Racing Lancers could finish high. Regarding Chinese effort there were recent news that from 2014 they are going to race their own vehicle, not the "X-Raid" package. Until then it's chance for Sousa to give them extra motivation with Top 5 finish. Qatar Red Bull project is too hasty to be successful right now. And about Thierry Magnaldi, they lost him on the way somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
My MOTO podium tip is two KTM's (one on top) with a Husky on one of the lower two steps.
I prefer Coma to Despres so if one of Extra Terrestrials should win, let it be Spaniard. Or even better to spice it up I will root for Rodrigues. And of course to our Slovak rocket Štefan Svitko. I'm quite dissapointed that no (semi)factory team took the chance to sign him so once again it's just him against the Top Guns. Husky on podium spot? Would that be surprising? No.

michalCCR screwed with this post 11-22-2012 at 02:10 PM
michalCCR is offline   Reply With Quote