View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #1192
dirtysouthjacket
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 530
Anybody down for some riding in the Midlands or SC area today? or the rest of the weekend?

Its supposed to be in the low 70s today, Sat and Sun a little cooler. I don't have any sick people to take care of, the gf is out of town, and I'm going to blow off all the stuff I have to do around the house for a while. Let's ride!

So I'm up for anytime today. Saturday could work, but I have a date with the TV for the GT vs uga game from 12-3:30. Sunday is also wide open.

I'm on the new F800GS so probably going to keep it to light dirt/gravel. I've sadly only had the chance to put 800 miles on it in the past 6 weeks and am still getting used to it. My offroad has been minimal on it so far. Still chicken about messing up a basically brand new bike. Maybe someone will convince me to get a little crazy with it?

I didn't see a good "want to ride thread" for SC besides the lowcountry ones, so will probably post up in a few threads!

2011 F800GS Alpine White, 1998 KDX 200, 2000 KL250G Super Sherpa
DSJ's Shenanigans
dirtysouthjacket is offline   Reply With Quote