View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #472
RedRockRider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,318
Thanksgiving Rides with Nephews

Hope everyone is having a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I've been out almost every day with four nephews and one niece. We've mostly been on ATVs, easier for everyone to tag along. Also been out briefly with Pop once on motos. Pop is wife's dad, only in Utah for occasional visits. Very nice to be surrounded by family.

Pic of my Southern CA nephew (works for Pimco in Newport Beach). He was in St. George early. Off to Oklahoma for T-day with his girlfriend's family. The TW is a perfect bike for the occasional nephew ride.

On a different day I was out with this nephew, also a Southern CA guy. He's looking to take the LSATs and apply to law school shortly. Didn't want to risk a broken arm on the moto so we took ATVs to the Sand Hollow Sand Dunes. Also had neice and nephew from PA out on the sand dunes. They thought it was amazing. City kids . . .

Thanks for checking in. Appreciate several PMs wishing a happy Thanksgiving. Certainly lots to be thankful for. Best wishes to all for now, and the upcoming holiday season. Keep riding if you're in a place with good weather. Always make sure to eat a little dessert first -- not a bad plan. Be well, ride safely!

RedRockRider - WR250R, TW200, Versys, Vulcan 900 LT, Zuma 125

Southwest Utah: Dual Sport Riding from St. George
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725976

RedRockRider screwed with this post 11-25-2012 at 10:08 PM
RedRockRider is offline   Reply With Quote