Originally Posted by bess227
Besides dropping the coin for a pinlock.........any cheap (i ride a KLR) fixes for the visor?? Does Cat Crap really work?
Thanks up front for the info.
1. Remove visor & get cheap/used double lens ski goggles.
2. Get a used snowmobile helmet.
These seem like the cheapest way to get to double lenses, which is what you really want.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)