all the doors have been primered, 360'd then reprimered.
the hood was next, it was chipped and checked really bad,
here is Toad i had him DA it with 180,220, then I 320'd it, then we gave it a coat of primer. the next night I block sanded it with some 360 w/d. and another coat of primer.
so it looks like sunday we're going to go in around 10:00a.m. so we can water sand and PAINT THIS BIACH!
toad has already taken the seat covers off and we put them in the clothes washer and he put them back on all by himself, the console was busted like so many i've seen, so my mom (who owns a upholstery shop) fixed it with a piece of door panel board. next will be to use the headliner off the red cab and redo it, the original one was crushed in the wreck, it's usable, but would look like crap