View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #6269
IronSpadeCycles
Button Pusher

Oddometer: 215
Breaking up my 88 XR600R, well sort of...

Alright well I think I've decided to turn my 88 XR6 into a bitchen cafe racer. I will have a handful of OEM and aftermarket parts up for grabs if anyone needs them. I have an almost new IMS 4.0g transparent tank that has seen 3 tanks of fuel. I rode the bike 200 miles one weekend about 8 months ago, but since has just sat in the garage waiting for some needed carb work.

I think the parts I won't need any longer will be the OEM seat in fairly good shape, the almost new IMS tank, 88 OEM airbox with 24 years of normal scratches, 88 side covers in fairly good shape but modded for the IMS 4.0g tank and white fenders (front and rear are new 12 months ago but have 2 rides on them). Also the stock OEM headlight and number-plate with a hi/lo bulb conversion, 3 of the 4 rubber fork clamps are good, one is broken. I'm sure I'm forgetting something else, I'll know when I start to break it down in a couple weeks.

I will post an ad in the Flea Market over the next couple weeks with pictures. I just wanted to see if any of you guys need anything first. If so I'd be happy to make a package deal for a great price. I hate Ebay and would rather sell here first.

PM me if anyone wants or needs these parts. Talk soon, Travis

I'm a collector of fine crap!
IronSpadeCycles is offline   Reply With Quote