Thread: Dragon Rally
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
Ceri JC
UK GSer

Oddometer: 2,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFJ View Post
Hi Ceri - not seen you for some time; 'was either a MM or HAF event I think. Keeping well?

I'll be there on an X Challenge with a mate on a X County (Yellow - you can't miss it!)

The 50th Dragon was good, but not been since; looking forward to this one. Hopefully catch you there early on whilst I can still conduct some form of communication - it's hard night!!

G
Hello :)

Yes, one of the HAFs, 7 I think must be 2 years or so now. Hope you're doing well. Good here; F8 still behaving itself and now I'm finally living in one place I've joined the local TRF at long last (South Wales lot) and get out occasionally. I do a lot of my riding in mid Wales these days (Rhayader and that neck of the woods). Was up there yesterday crashing through the ice on Strata Florida.

Will be great to catch up. I should be there fairly early; it looks like I'm going to stay with the friend I am riding there with in Chester the night before, so would be surprised if I was there later than lunchtime. Where are you heading in from?

I'll keep any eye out for you, would be good to have a bevvy or three.