View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
Davo-55
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_csquare View Post
Some people recon that it is the ultimate test of satisfaction with a car/ bike if you are willing to do it all over again.

I'll start. When the time comes, I won't be replacing my ZX-14 with another, not even a ZX-14R. I would happlily trade some of the excess power for lighter weight and better handling.

My second car is a little 4wd Suzuki Jimny. It is pretty slow, lacks power steering and has a rock-hard suspension. However, I would buy the same car in a flash. It is 100% reliable, cheap to run, and built like a little Tonka truck. I love it!

Nice looking ZX-14! I have an 06 myself. I assume yours is an 06 as well, I do not think red was a color option since 06. At least in the states. To answer your question, no I would probably buy a different model with the insurance money, even though I love my 14. I would probably go with a lighter, nimbler bike, maybe a KTM 990 of a Ducati Hypermotard.